January 22, 2012

Do you have time for hobbies?




Well see my hobby has turned into a full blown business (which I love and am completely grateful for!) But sometimes, I miss making something by hand, just to make it, out of nothingness, from start to finish, with no other creative persuasion but my own!

I am blessed to work with so many lovely customers and brides, but the nature of the majority of that work is custom (which is super fun and challenging sometimes!). So you get what I'm saying? I just every now and again want to create something out of my head with no direction.... until I'm happy I've produced something pretty. That's all.

You may want to sneak a peek over at my baby shop for some of my latest creations (I'm considering this my new 'hobby')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )