January 31, 2011

Decorating for a Pink & Proper Bachelorette

Yeah, by proper, I mean no peckers! I'm just not that kind of girl. I'm aiming for more of a pretty and classy bachelorette party. I'm in the process right now of gathering some decorations and plans for my little sister's bachelorette party, and although the one I am planning will have a yellow and gray theme, I couldn't help but get lost in the sea of pink decorations that are available for such an event.
I wanted to share these gorgeous HANDMADE finds from Etsy.

From left to right:
Corset Invitation from Embellished by Tiffany
Striped (do-it-yourself) Printable Favor box by The Posh Event (PS: I love this shop, I've purchased here before, they're awesome!)
Engagement ring punches in black and pink by Little Speedster (You could use these as confetti on tables and such)
Bridal party sash by Have2HaveIT (I actually already placed my order for one of these!)
Cupcake Bath Bombs by Simply Tempted (These would be cute done up in gift bags for the attendees, along with other smelly, girly stuff that we can never have enough of)
'Love is Sweet' cupcake toppers by Vintage Twee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )