July 13, 2010

Craft Count...how cool is this?

My fellow etsiers, do you know about this site? Craftcount.com? It tells you the top Etsy Sellers by country and/or category. This is an easy way to check on the best, see their shops and be inspired! I know I certainly get the bug to work harder when I see what opportunity there can be when you love what you do and work hard!

I've been looking up to many of these big names in the 'Bags and Purses' category for years now and I am ecstatic to announce that yours truly, is in the top list on craftcount's
bags and purses list! Ranking in at number 76 in the world and number 8 in Canada! Yay! OK, I realize it's a pretty high climb to the top there (many more seams to sew), but the point is, my name is there! So cool, right?
I need to spend more time at the sewing machine!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your acheivement Lyndsay - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )