June 10, 2010

iPad Cases in the shop!

I had a customer recently order a custom case for her Kobo eReader. It's kind of like the Kindle, small, lightweight, and millions and zillions of books in the palm of your hand! She came out to pick it up and I saw her reader and now have not stopped thinking about how badly I want one of my own! So I had drafted a pattern for her case, so I thought I would use it to produce some more cases for the shop, and I also added a larger version to accommodate the iPad. This was a great idea from a customer! I am always open to hearing new ideas and trying new things, it keeps me on my toes and helps to develop my line (when there's time for trying new things!) I'll be listing more cases in the weeks to come, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )