June 15, 2010

Classic Wedding

One of my favorite parts of being a small business owner is getting to work directly with my customers. I have had the honor of putting together many orders for brides over the past years, and it is always so nice to help design a custom order and be a little part of their big day.

This is my latest custom order for an upcoming wedding. The bride is going with black, gold and cream as her colors. I had such a great time designing with this color scheme. Classy! I'm sure her big day will be just gorgeous!
Congratulations Jessica!


This was her inspiration image. Source unknown.

And these were what I came up with to match her vision.

These little flowers include vintage buttons from my Nan's button jar.


Glass beads give these flowers a little shimmer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )