May 2, 2010

Spring Dresses for your Wee one



Finally listed some more infant dresses in my baby shop! It's been slow going, I've been busy with wholesale orders, which is wonderful! Thank you to all my new customers (check out new vendors list on my website!) In between filling orders, and trying to stock up for shows, it's been a challenge to keep my etsy shops stocked, but I've just spent some time catching up while my wonderful husband volunteered to spend the day with our little monster..... I love having Taylor in the studio with me, he provides entertainment by way of dancing to the radio (he isn't yet walking, but he sure can bee-bop for an 11-month old!) However, Taylor has recently discovered the plug to my sewing machine, so him yanking it out of the wall whilst I am mid-seam isn't working out! : ) 

Speaking of shows, please come out and visit the Halifax Forum Annex this Saturday, May 8th, in support of a great cause, Feed Nova Scotia! Hope to see you there! 

3 comments:

  1. I am so in love with my hair flowers. I wear them all of the time. I am so happy I bought two, really like wearing two at a time.

    WE'll see you at the show this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Thanks Sonia, I'm so glad you love them! See you soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Thanks Sonia, I'm so glad you love them! See you soon : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )