February 9, 2009

Nursery Planning!

This has got to be one of the most fun parts! (aside from feeling the little kicks down in my belly!) I've got so many ideas, but from the get-go, I knew I wanted to have a woodland theme (i love all the little creatures in our backyard -the bunnies, and the squirrels, the birds and the raccoons, and I hope baby will too!)  

And the trees - I am a big fan of trees. So I've narrowed it down to a number of trees I think would be suiting to add to the decor in the baby's room, however, there are so many great options out there, it's going to be hard to choose a favorite!


Squirrely Tree by ShaNickers.


Leafy Tree from TrenDecals

Modern Retro tree from weiweisbabies at Etsy


Love these birch trees from Single Stone Studios.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )