June 16, 2011

Tookey



Well it's been raining ALL week long here again in Nova Scotia, but we did manage to have a really great, sunny weekend and we took advantage with a trip to the Wildlife Park. Darren and I had taken Taylor last summer and it was such an amazing change this time around, to see him able to get excited about all the animals, try calling them by name, and hoot and hollering when he wanted their attention. Mr. Turkey (or 'Tookey' as little man called him) here was by far his favorite. I felt bad because I couldn't stop my imagination from thinking about how many fascinators I could have made with those gorgeous turkey flat feathers :)


And I had to share this one, T (nice face) and his little cousin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )