February 28, 2011

Wedding Cake Blossoms


Wedding Cake Provided by Layers Wedding Cakes
Handmade Flower Cake Embellishments by LouLouBell Handmade

Hi friends, I'm so super excited to share my latest project with you!

I recently visited the delightful bakery shop of Jennifer Harris, cake baker extraordinaire of Layers Wedding Cakes. She and I collaborated to design a wedding cake with a new idea of using my fabric flowers as cake embellishments! Cool right? I think it turned out really pretty if I do say so myself :) So basically, the idea is that you can have flowers made to coordinate with your wedding theme and colors, and they are ready for you to bring to your cake decorator. Made from satin, chiffon and organza, they won't wilt, and you can use them later in other applications as a reminder of your special day! Or bring them back to me and have them made into hairpins or sewn onto a special clutch. Sold in set of one dozen in varying sizes, in any colors you'd like. See them in my Etsy Shop.

If you're local, Layers Wedding Cakes is the leading bakery here, your senses are awakened when you walk in the darling Layers kitchen to the sights and smells of gorgeous cakes and cupcakes in every possible flavor you can think of. It's pretty amazing. (and I used Jen for our own wedding cake too a few years back). Whatever you have in mind for your big day, this is the lady to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )