November 11, 2009

Christmas Craft Village at Exhibition Park

Photo courtesy of Mr. Hubley (digitalbuild.ca)

I think we're either ambitious or crazy! Maybe a little of both! At the last minute I found out there was a booth available for this weekend's Christmas Craft Village at Exhibition Park, and since I have about half of the stock I've been working on for the last 6 weeks, and we're still packed up, it might be a good opportunity to see what it's about. So if you missed me at the Forum and are looking for some one of a kind handcrafted Christmas gifts - it's another of the largest markets with tons of different vendors........ November 13-15, Exhibition Park on Prospect Road. I've been told I am between The Pampered Damsel Soap and Ki Ko Dog Treats, both out of New Brunswick - I can't wait to see all the stuff and maybe get some of my own Christmas shopping done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )