September 30, 2009

Halifax Crafters Market

I found out a few days ago that I was accepted to the Halifax Crafters Christmas Market! 
I had a chance to stop over to their Autumn Harvest show at the North Street Church. It's such a nice venue, lots of character! But I guess that they are outgrowing the space and there's been enough interest that this years Christmas show will be at the Olympic Community Centre, with more room and more vendors (at the corner of Hunter and Cunard) for all you locals..... it's December 5th and 6th, just in time to get shopping for handmade gifts! I got the cutest little squeaker turtle from Susan of The Silver Hook for Taylor, he loves it! 

If you're not in Halifax, I encourage you to find your own local Christmas craft market and support your local artists this holiday season! You'll feel good about supporting local small business owners and giving a one of a kind gift! 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )