August 18, 2009

Pretty Packages

 
There's nothing I love more than receiving packages in the mail (which makes my online shopping addiction super dangerous!). Even when it's something I ordered, but it comes from someone who you can automatically tell has put love and care into wrapping it up all neat and sweet! I ordered these vintage doilies from sweetvintage78 on etsy, who took them from a vintage table cloth, hand cut them out and dyed them in the gorgeous colors! Her package was tied up with string when it arrived to me, with a darling little flower button and a little thank you tucked inside, I just loved it! And then I had a lot of fun sewing up this tiny coin purse and I secured one of the doilies to the front. Isn't it pretty? Thanks sweetvintage78 for a great sewing product, I highly recommend you visit her shop and get your own cute package in the post

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, thank you for the links. Great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i love little doilies.. so pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another reason etsy is SO dangerous. I am addicted to those pretty packages that come in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )