July 25, 2009

Vintage Miniature Machine


Someone please buy this! Vintage Durham Industries Miniature Dollhouse Sewing Machine from 1976. The handle on the wheel even turns to let the needle up and down. Anything in miniature is cute....ah this makes me reminisce of being a little girl and dressing up barbie dolls. Our Mom even handmade all the little things in our barbie house that I totally didn't even appreciate at the time and would give anything to have now! Little barbie blankets and pillows from her fabric scraps, a barbie couch from an old pop-tart box covered in construction paper.... so much fun! 
Check out 2BlackCatsVintage for more vintage finds! 
**UPDATE: Who am I kidding?! I had to have this one all for myself! I am patiently awaiting it's arrival in the mail : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )