July 10, 2009

Tropical Drink Melting in Your Hand

My little sis was recently engaged (yay! Congrats Mima) and they have decided that a destination wedding is in the plans! I myself had a destination wedding and I can't recommend it enough! It was perfect - no cooking, cleaning or hosting, and it's like a big vacation for all your family and friends, it was wonderful! So I am so thrilled to have another trip to look forward to. A wedding is such a great excuse for a vacation, I can't wait! They've decided on Montego Bay, Jamaica - perfect - we've never been to Jamaica and it's always nice to try some place new. Have any of you ever been? Any travel tips? I'm not too fussy, give me some sand, sun and a cold fruity drink and I'm one happy lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )