July 5, 2009

Pretty Tools of the Trade: In a Bind


I live in the city of Halifax, where unfortunately, I find the supply scene for crafters to be lacking. At least by way of fabric shops. We have a couple that have been around forever but come up short on variety. What would we do without this beautiful thing called the world wide web? I wouldn't have access to all the great fabrics and notions I need to make my little pouches. And that's probably one of my favorite parts of the whole process! Hunting and surfing around for my next great fabric find. I came across this little etsy shop, Notions by Polly Danger, that sells double fold bias tape in the sweetest designs, and the best part is that all these notions are handmade! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )