August 5, 2009

For your little crafter...

This little find would make such a sweet gift for your little crafter. At a fantastic price, it comes with everything needed to stitch four little embroidery projects - fabric, needle, embroidery floss, transfer paper and designs. All you need in one cute package! What a great little stocking stuffer this would make! Yes, I'm talking about Christmas! My plan is to stock up on great handmade finds little by little for the rest of the year so I don't end up doing the whole Christmas rush thing, and can concentrate on baking instead of shopping! This is over at Pimp Stitch, we're hoping shop owner Lauren stocks up on these soon! What a nice idea : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )