September 1, 2008

September 1 - feels like fall


I had a very productive day today - I wish every weekend could be a loooong weekend! I got up, worked a little in the studio, completed a new wristlet, baked some oatmeal butterscotch cookies and some rocky road brownies for the family - and then I filled all the birdfeeders out back! So I'm feeling on a roll - something about the air turning chilly outside makes me feel like nesting - maybe i'll get really ambitious and clean out the junk closet downstairs.....maybe not...maybe another day. Today I feel like creating, so back to work I go!


1 comment:

  1. I like the new wristlets in your store - they are beautiful. I will have to come back when I need a new supply of gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )