September 17, 2008



Hi friends - today I read an
article in the Storque about a family who are in need of some prayers. Stephanie Nielson and her husband, whom I do not know, only from reading this article, were in a private plane crash back on Aug 16. They are both in critical condition. They have 4 small children, all under the age of 6. I do not yet have children of my own, but I can imagine the difficulty, and how much their children must miss them. I wanted to help out, even in a small way, but if others do the same, great things can happen. All money collected from the sale of this item will be donated to the Nie Recovery Project. You can read more about the Nielson family and find out how to donate here: www. nierecovery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting LouLouBell, I ♥ comments, please leave me a note : )